Spring Sandals || 8 pairs under $100

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Clockwise from top left:

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 

As I have gotten older, my tolerance for uncomfortable shoes has gone out the window. If the shoes I'm wearing hurt my feet, screw looking cute, in the donation pile they go and on to the next.

I used to cheap out on sandals. If they were more than $20 I wasn't buying them. A couple years ago my Mom bought me some sandals that were almost $100. I just about died and wanted her to take them back. That was until I actually wore them and realized how comfy they were. Don't get me wrong, I love Target, but almost all the flats I've bought from there are now in a Goodwill somewhere.

I am so happy that Birkenstocks are making a comeback. I've had my Gizeh pair for seven years now and they are still my most comfortable sandal.

What are your favorite sandals?

3 comments:

  1. Girl I am with you on the Birkenstocks! I know some people think they are ugly - I don't care. Most comfortable things ever. I have a turquoise pair I wear all the time! Love the #3 pair too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true....I love it "screw looking cute"....I am just not willing to tough it out anymore. I found a pair of the Sam Edelman's in nude at Marshalls for $39.95 though and so far I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had an arch, a pair of Birks would be in my closet right now LOL. But I completely understand where you are coming from...I tend to spend more on shoes that I know I'll wear a lot because they are worth it.

    ReplyDelete