WIWW: Green and Navy + Link Up

Wednesday, September 10, 2014









Boyfriend khakis and a loose fitting top are my jam. Add in that the khakis are sage green and the top has polka dots on it and you might as well call me the happiest camper around. Should I mention my espadrille wedges and the fact that they were $12?

Chris bought me this purse four years ago and I still love it. I should rephrase that. Chris and I went to the mall and I showed him this exact purse. He bought it right then, went home and wrapped it, put it under the tree, and on Christmas morning I opened up a gift and it happened to be the exact purse I wanted. Funny how that works out.

Fun fact: I tell Chris exactly what I want for any holiday/birthday and he buys exactly what I tell him.  He loves it! Saves both of us time and money and I like it that way. He usually buys something else I don't know about which is a nice surprise.

Randoms:

- I think I am going to tackle our kitchen cabinets this weekend. I am sick of just wishing I would get it done, so I have worked it up in my head that this weekend the cabinets will no longer be 90's oak. 

- Thanks for all the comments about our DIY project yesterday!

- I have seen several of my students from last year and it makes me a wee bit sad they are no longer in my class. I knew I should have failed them ;)

- My little brother is making all of his broadcasting dreams come true and I couldn't be more proud. He broadcasts highschool football every Friday night on the radio. Then on Saturday, he works for the Texas State Athletic Department where he gets to interview the football players and coaches each week. His assignment during the week is to write three articles: one on the previous Saturday's game and two player spotlights. He also covers all the other sports other than football. All this on top of him making the Dean's List and just being an all around great person. I admire that kid so stinkin' much!

Now for the link up!

- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post. 

- Write about something fashion related :)

Don't forget about The Lovely Lookbook link up! The link up for dresses is still going until the 15th and we will announce October's topic on the 15th as well.

And if you're feeling up to it, you can follow me:

Instagram @SarahTuckerUp
Twitter @MrsSarahTucker
Pinterest - SarahTuckerUp
Facebook: facebook.com/tuckerup123
Follow on Bloglovin

Happy Wednesday! 

Thank you for linking up! I love reading your posts and try to comment as often as I can. Once I get back into the swing of things with school I will be back into commenting mode!

To see other WIWW posts, click {here}

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. HA ha! I love how husbands "shop". I usually email my husband the link! That is a great bag though, the color is perfect. Good luck on those cabinets this weekend!

    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same top in mint! I love the blue - perfect for fall!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is too cute!! That is the best way for guys to buy gifts! I send an email with a list links, that way it'll be a little bit of a surprise :)

    xo
    Lexi

    the-streetsofgold.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww thanks for sharing bits n pieces of you esp. how your hubby shops for what you want....that's so sweet!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Polka dots always and forever!! And I have a feeling we will be seeing your little bro on TV one day soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the wedges, Sarah. You look great.

    www.designsbykaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaron follows my wish lists to T also lol...love how exact they are ;) And I want to wear my boyfriend fit olive pants every day too! Sooo comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shirt! I need more polka dots in my life. and $12, score! I actually laugh out loud at the, you knew you should have failed them...haha. You're so funny. Good luck with the staining, you did such a great job with the bathroom, I'm sure this will be even better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the top. What fun!! Navy and cream are an awesome combo add in a polka dot and BAM you have a winner. I also love the shoes. They look so comfy!! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now THIS is how I woould wear polka dots! Love the large polka dots!! You look great
    from the link up
    please stop by, jess
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! Love the top!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know I love that blouse. This outfit is definitely teacher-chic. Also, I love the way your husband shops. Congrats to your brother too on all of his accomplishments. You are so proud of him as you should be. =)

    Happy Hump Day, hon!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My husband gives gifts the exact same way. My husband has given me some amazing bags! I will say that he is getting better on the pieces that he does pick out himself. But I don't trust him to get the big ones yet.

    xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete